Ways to LOVE Contest
It's our first annual #zingLOVEcontest!
Contest is open to KIDS & GROWN UPS.
If you can print .... you can enter!
This Valentine's season we're celebrating the art of hand-drawn lettering, giving the chance to win $50 to spend at ZING plus the opportunity to donate to a charity. There will be 5 winners! Each winner receives a $50 ZING Gift Card, and a $50 donation will be made on their behalf. We like that .... art with a cause. And the latest .... Park Royal is contributing a $25 Park Royal Gift Card to all 5 winners!
Handwriting is in! For this contest, we are encouraging writing without help from our computers. We all have an inner artist. All styles and levels of writing are welcome.
From January 29th up until February 12th, use your creativity and post your LOVE designs on social media with #zinglovecontest to be entered for a chance to win. There is no limit to how many times you can enter.
What Should My Submission Look Like?
Grab a piece of solid coloured paper, and write or print the word LOVE.
You are welcome to embellish the letters, design around them, or leave lots of white space .... whatever you fancy. As long as the word LOVE is written or printed by hand -- that's the main thing. See the examples on our home page for inspiration.
How Do I Submit An Entry?
1) Create your Ways to LOVE art piece as described above.
2) When designing your word LOVE, or around LOVE, you are welcome to use embellishments such as stickers, glitter, etc. ... so many ideas. Kids may especially like these options. Or maybe a handful of coloured markers is all you'd need.
3) Finish your Ways to LOVE art piece by signing your first name somewhere on the piece.
4) Take a photo of your Ways to LOVE art piece.
5) Post it online (Instagram, Twitter or Facebook) using #zingLOVEcontest or drop off your original art piece to Zing at The Village at Park Royal (H1-925 Main Street, West Vancouver, BC).
Parents, you may post or drop off on behalf of your child.6) Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
What Are The Rules?
1) Submit as many entries as you'd like.
2) Entries must be received in store, or posted online by February 12, 8pm PST.
2) Winners will be announced and contacted on February 14, 2016 by 5pm PST.
3) Parents -- if you have a child submitting an entry, please provide their paper and supplies, but allow them to do the all the printing/writing, and the "decorating". Even if you cannot actually read the word LOVE, that's okay. We love all entries as they truly are.
What about the Donations?
Each winner can choose the organization they'd like their $50 contribution made to:
3) Kids can choose a $50 donation made to their own school (upon contact, we can gather the details)
Winners will be selected at random and they will be contacted with details for receiving their prize. Any entry submitted may be shared on social media or be displayed at ZING. Only first names will be mentioned.
HAPPY WRITING! :)